Atland is a boutique consulting firm specializing in:
- developing strategic approach for internationalization,
- finding funding and business opportunities in other countries and,
- strategic networking
Atland uses its own advisory model composed of:
1. Research process: looking for strengths and expertise of the client capability to be scalable at international level; for example with potential to be aligned with the priorities of the European Commission.
2. Strategic process: creating, together with the client, an International Business Strategy including concrete projects, products, and services.
3. Implementation: opening doors, finding funding opportunities, creating partnerships.
For most of its clients Atland works as an external international business department.